tryst (trst) n. 1. An agreement, as between lovers, to meet at a certain time and place. 2. A meeting or meeting place that has been agreed on.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Looks like we have another

contestant for the beautiful vagina contest.............i'll post the pic soon - this will be contestant #2. Once the picture is posted, please feel free to indentify yourself as the owner of the vagina.

This will be a side contest called "know your vagina"

mmmmmmm snatch!

Would love to see a third contestant. Men, if you want to enter your "Man-Ginas", feel free.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been reading your blog on and off for a short while and find it quite fasinating. I got myself involved with a man similar to you, (due to lack of sex at home!) professed womaniser, married with kid etc who taught me to enjoy sex on the side with out guilt! Anyway he is quite interested in your competition, I'm sure he would enter me if he had access to a photo or two (all on my comp!)Looking forward to the next enterant photo..
Oh he is also a Aries and a snake...think it say's it all!

1:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a contestant to add to the contest. A friend of mine happened to stop by needing a ride and I mentioned the contest. Ask and you will receive! While we were riding in the car, she told me to pull over because she was getting excited thinking about the contest. I snapped a couple of pics and will get them sent over to you for judging.

7:34 PM

 
Blogger Tryst said...

send it , send it, send it!

8:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home