tryst (trst) n. 1. An agreement, as between lovers, to meet at a certain time and place. 2. A meeting or meeting place that has been agreed on.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Score Card

No better time than a monday to reflect on the week that was, and plan the coming week.

Last week there was Amanda, a 35 year old single mother of 2. Kinda looked like Angelina Jolie.......great lips. We met at her place Thursday afternoon after I "accidentally" bumped in to her at the bank.

We had seen each other a few times before and always smiled at one another..........So I took it one step further and said hello.

It's always good to say hello.......

I hope she is free tomorrow morning

1 Comments:

Blogger Tryst said...

And also in line for this week are two other girls I met this over the net.

I'm trying to talk one into a 3 some with her friend and the other one is a cutie from a few months back who wears great boots

1:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home