tryst (trst) n. 1. An agreement, as between lovers, to meet at a certain time and place. 2. A meeting or meeting place that has been agreed on.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

A lesson for the men

I thought I would take this opportunity to share a little secret with the average man out there.

Its call the clitoris..............be nice to it, and its owner will be nice to you.

Keep an eye on the blog to pick up some tips.

Ladies, feel free to add your input, in fact consider it the price of admission.

The first part of the lesson will show you a picture of the clitoris, the second, what to do with it when some goddess has given you the privilege of touching hers

3 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

My thoughts

11:34 PM

 
Blogger Tryst said...

May I copy this to my blog - attributed to you of course

5:39 AM

 
Blogger Orikinla Osinachi. said...

The clitoris is the antennae.

9:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home