tryst (trst) n. 1. An agreement, as between lovers, to meet at a certain time and place. 2. A meeting or meeting place that has been agreed on.

Sunday, July 24, 2005

I think

Farah just got booted from the Queen of the Blog-Grrlz by Lusty Lady (don't worry Far..........I'd still go down on you anytime.....)

Tell me that you don't love third wave feminism. Guys, pick up an issue of Bust Magazine..........you will want to fuck the next feminist you cross, just ask them if they read Bust and you know they are a wildcat in the sack

Trust me, these chicks love their vaginas.............and ya gotta love them for that!

4 Comments:

Blogger Far said...

*sigh* i knew i wouldnt last long! lol

6:57 PM

 
Blogger Tryst said...

Hey, it ain't over yet......you havent banged me

7:08 PM

 
Anonymous Daphne said...

Wow a dude that actually reads Bust...I thought just us wanna be lessies read that!

7:58 AM

 
Blogger Tryst said...

Hey you gotta start somewhere

8:53 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home