tryst (trst) n. 1. An agreement, as between lovers, to meet at a certain time and place. 2. A meeting or meeting place that has been agreed on.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

How things went with Julia

So I gave Julia a lift home.............I think she is interested in me. I could tell by the signals she was giving off.

She stood relatively close to me in an empty elevator.......grazed against me twice.

When we got to her place, she invited me in for a drink

She changed in to a pair of short shorts and we sat for an hour talking, mostly about how her bf is so far away as he just got transferred to Vancouver for work. Said that she will probably follow him out there.

She has a great laugh and is very tactile............touched my thigh about 5 times while we were talking

When it was time for me to leave, she got a little closer to me............so I put my hand for a handshake, averting a kiss, and said goodbye.

Now some of you guys may say, Tryst, you're an idiot. But trust me on this, it is the way to play it. This girl will be thinking about me all day today.............

Plus it is also hot as hell again and I "live" close by to here so I bet I drive her home again

1 Comments:

Blogger Far said...

wow you have this whole game figured out already and your only 28....

9:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home