tryst (trst) n. 1. An agreement, as between lovers, to meet at a certain time and place. 2. A meeting or meeting place that has been agreed on.

Friday, July 22, 2005

How I would play Farah

If I was intent on working Farah's tight body over, I would definitely have to be creative.

I would probably strike the "I'm gay and I bet you can't convert me, no matter how good your blow jobs are"

This tact requires a fair amount of time and energy, but works about 50% of the time as long as you don't rush it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Far said...

LOL stop writing posts about me its never going to happen! How do you find the time for ALL these women i have NO idea!

PS i would never try to convert a gay man!

5:25 PM

 
Blogger Tryst said...

I'm allowed to dream arent I?

5:34 PM

 
Blogger Far said...

yes, yes you are lol

1:45 AM

 
Blogger Tryst said...

Still have not said if you are the banger or bangee

9:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home