tryst (trst) n. 1. An agreement, as between lovers, to meet at a certain time and place. 2. A meeting or meeting place that has been agreed on.

Thursday, July 14, 2005

The Game Plan For Julia

Here's how I am going to play Julia tonight.

If experience tells me anything, she will make a play for me tonight. The girl would have jumped me last night if I had not left when I did

My reaction will be "I am not sure if I am comfortable with this situation, you know, messing around on your bf and all". I'll play the victim and "give" Julia control

Typically, once a girl is straddling your thighs, leaning in to kiss you, the last thing they are worried about is the bf, but they love the idea of "being bad", so chance are, I'll hear something like, "I can keep a secret if you can?"

2 Comments:

Blogger W. S. Cross said...

Found your site from Stephanie's blog. You're quite the player. Some of your technique reminds me of S., one of the characters in my book.

4:07 PM

 
Blogger Tryst said...

I'll take that as a compliment

3:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home