tryst (trst) n. 1. An agreement, as between lovers, to meet at a certain time and place. 2. A meeting or meeting place that has been agreed on.

Friday, July 15, 2005

Chubbies

Sweet Marie seemed to interpret my post to mean that I have something against fat chicks. Nothing could be further from the truth.

I have been with my fair share of chicks that have been less than svelte (Come on guys, who hasn't?............Ya, right, you only sleep with models). They are lots of fun, have great personalities plus they try really hard. In fact there is an old adage about fat girls (not my original quote):

"Fat girls are like scooters, lots of fun to ride, just don't let your friends catch you on one!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Tryst said...

Just so you know I not sexist..........the same goes for chubby guys

4:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home