tryst (trst) n. 1. An agreement, as between lovers, to meet at a certain time and place. 2. A meeting or meeting place that has been agreed on.

Monday, July 25, 2005

And our first contestant is...........

well for the sake of confidentiality.........we are
calling her #1. Unless of course she wants to out her
self in the comment section.

It's time to vote, but I would hate to see #1
snatch this contest without any competition!

Still waiting for entries from:

LustyLady
Stephanie Kline
Me
Michelle Malkin

and anyone else who wants to take a shot at the tiara!

10 Comments:

Anonymous LuckyDawg said...

That's a very nice entry into the contest. Good way to start things out.

9:41 AM

 
Blogger Tryst said...

can always use more participants.........never like to see a win by default

11:59 AM

 
Blogger MeInCubicleHell said...

I'll think about my pic. My #1 concern is how the hell I'm going to take a pic of myself as they turn out blurry.

1:33 PM

 
Blogger Tryst said...

ask a friend or use a mirror.......make it artsy

2:55 PM

 
Anonymous Daphne said...

Hey why don't I get a crosslink like all the other gals? *sniff* I put my twat where my mouth is...or is that my mouth where your twat is?...so I think I should get at least a link back on the top page :)

:P Did you hate the other ones I sent over? Thought more would be better, though I never heard back.

4:43 PM

 
Blogger Tryst said...

My oversight......consider it done!

5:10 PM

 
Blogger me said...

How about some hair, hm? The whole pre-pubescent thing just doesn't do it for me.

12:01 PM

 
Blogger Tryst said...

I totally agree with you on that

12:05 PM

 
Blogger Pigeon Poo said...

It's not that it's a pubescent thing. It's just cleaner and smoother to lick. That's all.

9:33 AM

 
Blogger Tryst said...

I'm not advocating au natural.........................just some gardening.

11:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home